I'm spending a lot of time out in the garden so not so much cooking and baking going on right now. But we do have to eat occasionally so here are a few of the things we had on our plates...
Meatloaf, fried potatoes and green beans...
Chicken fried rice and veggies and coleslaw...
Guacamole... yup, we had that with tortilla chips for dinner one night. Sometimes I'm just too tired to even think about what's for dinner...
Coleslaw, brats on cooked on the grill (thank you to my hubby for manning the grill) with fried peppers and onions. I had bought one tiny cabbage and man did it make a lot of coleslaw! I also made rice pudding in the crockpot for our breakfasts but forgot to photograph it.
I have about a third of the gardens planted, so meals could still be a little sporadic for the next week or so. Today it was 86 degrees here and tomorrow is expected to be the same but with some thunder storms. If it cools down maybe I'll bake something yummy... maybe...
Are you cooking and baking or is it too hot where you are?
Hope you all are safe and well. Take care and
Thanks for dropping by...

Your meals all look good, except I don't like guacamole! But I could deal with chips and salsa. Som days are like that!
ReplyDeleteIt's been very nice here temp wise, but yesterday we had the thunderstorms that are coming your day today.
Wow! You're really having hot weather. I'm a little envious because I think I've had about 3 days in May when I have been able to go without a cardigan. I've been baking to warm up the kitchen... apple pie and also cherry...you understand that I only made them in order to warm the kitchen. *smile*
ReplyDelete